Free 5 second tests for designers & copywriters
annihilate high bounce rates
Your website has 5 seconds to make a great first impression. IsThisClear helps you hone your messaging & design so you can keep and convert more visitors into paying customers.Get Started for Free
Run 5 second tests — 100% free
Check if your website’s purpose is obvious to first-time visitors
How it works
The more tests you take, the more results you get back
For every 3 tests of other's you take, you'll recieve a result back on one of your own tests (that's how we keep this whole thing free)
Setup Your Test
- Add a screenshot or image of the section you'd like to test
Take other's tests
- Complete 3 tests (approx 20 seconds each) to recieve one credit
View your results
- See what people really think your site is saying to them
How is it free? And other commonly asked questions
- So, how is it free?
- You can post tests for free, but to receive results, you'll have to take some of your peer's 5 second tests. For every 3 tests you take, you'll be eligible for one result on your test.
- How long do tests take?
- While they're called 5 second tests, they're more like 15-30 second tests. Seriously. They're that short and actually quite fun to complete.
- What is a 5-second test?
- A 5 second test is a usability test where users are shown an image for 5 seconds and then asked questions about the image they saw. These images are typically images of a homepage, landing page, or other website elements.
- What questions are on every test?
There are two questions ever user is asked when taking a test:
- Based on what you saw, what do you think this company does?
- Based on what you saw, who is this page for?
Get a gut check on your copy & design
Uncover the differences between what you wrote and what your visitors read so that you can optimize your site for clarity & conversionsSetup your first test